Let Freedom Bling!
We have compiled a list of do’s and don’ts for this year’s July 4th celebration....we hope you enjoy!
1. DO proudly support our nation’s great colors of red white and blue! Wear a fun blue and white patterned tank with bold red lips and converse!
2. DON’T color your hair like the American flag…this never works out the way you hope and looks silly.
3. DO wear a fun headband to bring out your free spirit on this day of celebrating our freedom! GGM offers a great selection of Pink Pewter headbands that can be worn over and over again in different stylish ways!
4. DON’T wear too many layers or you might melt away in this summer heat! Instead, wear a flowy and light white sundress that you can accessorize with sparkly red and blue jewelry!
5. DO add a bit of American bling to your wrist with Rustic Cuff’s Emersons, Megan wraps, Madison and Cheri lines! These lines look absolutely fabulous together and are a super fun way to show your patriotism (some are even perfect for chilling at the pool)
6. DON’T forget sunscreen and bug spray when you go outside to watch the fireworks!
7. DO know what the colors red, white and blue symbolize:
• Red-hardiness and valor
• White-purity and innocence
• Blue-vigilance, perseverance and justice
The GGM girls want to wish you a very happy, safe, fun and sparkly 4th of July!
Don’t forget to hydrate! :)